This policy, together with our Terms & Conditions, sets out the basis on which any personally identifiable information and data (“Personal Data”) we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. This policy applies to our websites, applications, promotions, email communications, log-in accounts and any other services operated by Raceatlas.
Raceatlas is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and we make it our highest priority to safeguard the confidentiality of any and all personal details you provide to us. As a visitor or user of Raceatlas you have the right to know and understand our information privacy practices before providing us with any of your personal details.
What type of information do we collect?
We collect information provided by you, such as name, email address or password details, where you sign-up to receive products or make use of any of our services; for example where you create a registered account with us, or sign-up to download free images.
We automatically collect certain information passively as a result of your use of the Raceatlas website. This information is linked to the device you use to access the Raceatlas website and includes your IP address, operating system, browser type, referring URLs, page views, access times and your geographical location.
Use of information
We will use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
· to verify your authorization to access certain features;
· to enable you to access and use the services you select to receive;
· to tag and make accessible your free image downloads
· for system administration purposes;
· to analyse user behaviour and trends in order to improve and understand how people use our services;
· to generate aggregated sets of non-personally identifiable information in order to inform business decisions and to power elements of some of the Raceatlas website;
· to contact you:
- where you have requested that we do so or to respond to communications you have sent us;
- where it is necessary to notify you about changes or updates to our services;
- to send download confirmations and alerts, notifications or newsletters you have subscribed to, including to your mobile device;
- where you have opted-in or as permitted by law, to send you marketing emails from a Atlas Media House owned address regarding our services or those of our partners. You can opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking the unsubscribe link contained at the bottom of them.
Disclosure of your information
We will never sell your Personal Data to third parties, though we may on occasion share or provide your Personal Data to third parties where we are required to do so by law. We may also disclose your Personal Data if necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute illegal or suspected illegal activities or to prevent other damage or in response to a legal action or to enforce our rights and claims.
In addition, we may also disclose your Personal Data where necessary in order to enforce our Terms & Conditions or to a prospective buyer and the ultimate buyer in the event that Raceatlas itself (or part of our business) is sold.
We may also share anonymous aggregated usage information with others.
All Personal Data you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Regardless of location, we ensure that adequate technical and organisational measures are in place to protect the security of your Personal Data.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet can never be completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Personal Data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party websites
The Raceatlas website contains links to third party websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third party websites. When you leave or otherwise cease using the Raceatlas website, we encourage you to read the privacy statements/policies of each and every third party website that collects personal data from you.
In order to provide you with a useful social experience when using the Raceatlas website, we may give you the option to export information to third party applications and websites, including social networking sites such as Facebook or Twitter. When exporting such information you may be disclosing your information to the individuals or organisations responsible for operating and maintaining such third party applications and sites and that your information may be accessible by others visiting or using those applications or sites. We do not own or operate the applications or websites that you connect with and you should review the privacy policies of such websites to make sure you are comfortable with the ways in which they use the information you share with them.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us:
By email to email@example.com
By post to:
27-29 Johnston St